- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human CLCNKB.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CLCNKB antibody can be used for detection of CLCNKB by ELISA at 1:312500. CLCNKB antibody can be used for detection of CLCNKB by western blot at 0.25 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 50 kDa, 75 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store CLCNKB antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CLCNKB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CLCNKB, RP11-5P18.8, CLCKB, ClC-K2, MGC24087, hClC-Kb, ClC-Kb
- Protein Accession Number: AAH20873
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 18088621
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1188
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Chloride channel Kb (CLCNKB) is a member of the CLC family of voltage-gated chloride channels, which comprises at least 9 mammalian chloride channels. Each is believed to have 12 transmembrane domains and intracellular N and C termini. Mutations in CLCNKB result in the autosomal recessive Type III Bartter Syndrome. CLCNKA and CLCNKB are closely related (94% sequence identity), tightly linked (separated by 11 kb of genomic sequence) and are both expressed in mammalian kidney.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-217
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.