- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine: (94%), Mouse (94%) and Rat (88%).
- IMMUNOGEN: Anti-CLAUDIN4 antibody (7025) was raised against a peptide corresponding to 17 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human CLAUDIN4.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of CLAUDIN4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 0.5-2 μg/mL; IF: 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples; Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: At least four isoforms of CLAUDIN4 are known to exist; CLAUDIN4 antibody will detect all four isoforms
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1219 - MCF7 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1220 - SK-N-SH Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Predicted: 22kD
Observed: 22 kD
Independent Antibody Validation in Cell lines (Figure 1) shows similar CLAUDIN4 expression profile in human cell lines detected by two independent anti-CLAUDIN4 antibodies that recognize different epitopes, 7025 against C-terminus domain and 24-028 against C-terminus domain. CLAUDIN4 proteins are detected in the most tested cell lines at different expression levels by the two independent antibodies.
- ISOFORMS: Human CLAUDIN4 has one isoform (209aa, 22kD). Mouse CLAUDIN4 has one isoform (210aa, 22kD) and Rat CLAUDIN4 also has one isoform (210aa, 22kD). 7025 can detect human, mouse and rat.
- PURIFICATION: CLAUDIN4 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: CLAUDIN4 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: CLAUDIN4 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CLDN4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CLAUDIN4 Antibody: CPER, CPE-R, CPETR, CPETR1, WBSCR8, hCPE-R, CPER, Claudin-4, Clostridium perfringens enterotoxin receptor
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001296
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4502877
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1364
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CLAUDIN4 Antibody: CLAUDIN4 is an integral membrane protein belonging to the claudin family, a family of cellular adhesion molecules that are components of tight junctions. CLAUDIN4 is a component of tight junction strands and may play a role in internal organ development and function during pre- and postnatal life. The CLAUDIN4 gene is deleted in Williams-Beuren syndrome, a neurodevelopmental disorder affecting multiple systems. CLAUDIN4 is frequently overexpressed in ovarian and other epithelial cancers.
- 1: Mitic et al. Protein Sci. 2003; 12:218-27.
- 2: Paperna et al. Genomics 1998; 54:453-9.
- 3: Morin. Cancer Res. 2005; 65:9603-6.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7025
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $109.00 – $379.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.