- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A recombinant N-terminal protein fragment from human Clathrin heavy chain was used as the immunogen for the Clathrin Heavy Chain antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 1-2 ug/ml
WB: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Optimal dilution of the Clathrin Heavy Chain antibody should be determined by the researcher.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CLTCL1, CLTC
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 82181213
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Recognizes protein of 192kDa, which is identified as Clathrin Heavy Chain. Clathrin is composed of three heavy chains and three light chains, which associate non-covalently to form a triskelion structure. Clathrin heavy chain (HC) is composed of a terminal globular domain, a distal segment and a proximal segment containing a light chain-binding site. The proximal segment of the Clathrin HC protein is essential for interactions between Clathrin heavy chains and light chains, which result in the formation of the triskelion structure.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-665
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.