- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: 27-67
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Chemokine-like factor antibody can be used for the detection of Chemokine-like factor by Western Blot.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 17.2 kDa (calculated)
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-Buffered Saline. No preservatives added.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: CKLF antibody can be stored at 4°C for short term (weeks). Long term storage should be at -20°C. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CKLF
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CKLF1, HSPC224, UNQ410/PRO772, Chemokine-like factor, C32, CKLF1, CKLF2, CKLF3, CKLF4, UCK-1, Chemokinelike factor
- Protein Accession Number: NP_057410.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7705933
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51192
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FUNCTION: Isoform CKLF1 has chemotactic response in rat monocytes, neutrophils, and lymphocytes.
SIMILARITY: Belongs to the chemokine-like factor family.
SUBCELLULAR LOCATION: Isoform CKLF1 is secreted whereas isoforms CKLF2 and CKLF4 exist as integral membrane proteins.
TISSUE SPECIFICITY: All 4 isoforms have highest expression levels in adult spleen, lungs, testis, ovary, peripheral blood leucocyte, placenta, pancreas, and in fetal brain, skeletal muscle, thymus and heart. Lower expression levels in adult skeletal muscle, liver, thymus colon, prostate, and fetal spleen and liver.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XW-7726
- Size: 0.05 mg
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.