- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: CK2a antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa. 353~357 (C-S-G-I-S) derived from Human CK2α.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous levels of total CK2 protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 42 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CTNNA1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CAP102, CKII, CK2A1, CSNK2A1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001894.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 55770844
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1495
- Casein kinases are operationally defined by their preferential utilization of acidic proteins such as caseins as substrates. The alpha and alpha' chains contain the catalytic site. Participates in Wnt signaling. CK2 phosphorylates 'Ser-392' of p53/TP53 following UV irradiation.
- 1: Keller D. M., Zeng X., et al., Mol. Cell 7:283-292 (2001) Keller D. M., Lu H. et al., J. Biol. Chem. 277:50206-50213 (2002) Trembley J. H., Tatsumi S., et al., Mol. Cell. Biol. 25:1446-1457 (2005) Niefind K., Guerra B., et al., Acta Crystallogr. D 56:1680-1684 (2000)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-699
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.