- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QPNTQDKTPSKVTAR
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 90kDa band observed in nuclear lysates of cell line HeLa (calculated MW of 91.2kDa according to NP_001124490.1). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize all reported isoforms (NP_036259.2; NP_001124487.1; NP_001124489.1; NP_001124490.1; NP_001244904.1; NP_001244905.1). Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_036259.2, NP_001124488.1
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 90kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CIZ1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CIZ1, CDKN1A interacting zinc finger protein 1, LSFR1, NP94, ZNF356, CDKN1A-interacting zinc finger protein 1, cip1-interacting zinc finger protein, nuclear protein NP94, zinc finger protein 356
- Protein Accession Number: NP_036259.2, NP_001124487.1, NP_001124489.1, NP_001124490.1, NP_001244904.1, NP_001244905.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 42544179
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 25792
- 1: Xiao J, Uitti RJ, Zhao Y, Vemula SR, Perlmutter JS, Wszolek ZK, Maraganore DM, Auburger G, Leube B, Lehnhoff K, LeDoux MS.Mutations in CIZ1 cause adult onset primary cervical dystonia.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-349
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.