- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-PNVIDTDFIDEE
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:4000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments in adult human heart, kidney, liver and skin lysates gave no specific signal but low background (at antibody concentration up to 1ug/ml). We would appreciate any feedback from people in the field - have any results been reported with other antibodies/lysates?
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20˚C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CITED2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CITED2, Cbp/p300-interacting transactivator, with Glu/Asp-rich carboxy-terminal domain, 2 , HGNC:1987, MRG1, P35SRJ
- Protein Accession Number: NP_006070.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 19923343
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10370
- 1: Weninger WJ, Floro KL, Bennett MB, Withington SL, Preis JI, Barbera JP, Mohun TJ, Dunwoodie SL. Cited2 is required both for heart morphogenesis and establishment of the left-right axis in mouse development. Development. 2005 Mar;132(6):1337-48.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-404
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin