- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken, Quail
- IMMUNOGEN: Chicken thymocytes
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: ChT1 Antibody [CT1] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: ChT1
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: VSIG1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Chicken thymocyte receptor, chicken T cell thymocyte Ag 1
- Protein Accession Number: Q9PWR4
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 414795
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- ChT1, a member of the Ig superfamily with one V-like and one C2-like domain, is a T cell antigen that is expressed on the surface of embryonic thymocytes (day 10). In young chickens about 90% of the thymocytes as well as a subpopulation of peripheral lymphocytes, which represent recent thymic emigrants are ChT1 positive. Expression in the periphery declines with age and, in correlation with partial thymectomy, indicates that ChT1 can be used as an accurate marker for studying thymic function. The monoclonal antibody CT1 also recognizes the ChT1 antigen in quail cortical thymocytes.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-328
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $380.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.