- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This CHSY1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 504-533 amino acids from the Central region of human CHSY1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 92 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CHSY1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Chondroitin sulfate synthase 1, Chondroitin glucuronyltransferase 1, Chondroitin synthase 1, ChSy-1, Glucuronosyl-N-acetylgalactosaminyl-proteoglycan 4-beta-N-acetylgalactosaminyltransferase 1, N-acetylgalactosaminyl-proteoglycan 3-beta-glucuronosyltransferase 1, N-acetylgalactosaminyltransferase 1, CHSY1, CHSY, CSS1, KIAA0990
- Protein Accession Number: Q86X52
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 116241296
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 22856
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CHSY1 synthesizes chondroitin sulfate, a glycosaminoglycanexpressed on the surface of most cells and in extracellularmatrices. Glycosaminoglycan chains are covalently linked to a widerange of core protein families and regulate many biologicprocesses, including cell proliferation and recognition,extracellular matrix deposition, and morphogenesis.[supplied byOMIM].
- 1: Yada, T., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 278(41):39711-39725(2003)
- 2: Clark, H.F., et al. Genome Res. 13(10):2265-2270(2003)
- 3: Kitagawa, H., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 278(26):23666-23671(2003)
- 4: Kitagawa, H., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 276(42):38721-38726(2001)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-141
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.