- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This CHST2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 309-335 amino acids from the Central region of human CHST2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 58 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CHST2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Carbohydrate sulfotransferase 2, 282-, Galactose/N-acetylglucosamine/N-acetylglucosamine 6-O-sulfotransferase 2, GST-2, N-acetylglucosamine 6-O-sulfotransferase 1, GlcNAc6ST-1, Gn6ST-1, CHST2, GN6ST
- Protein Accession Number: Q9Y4C5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 61212252
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9435
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- N-acetylglucosamine-6-O-sulfotransferases, such as CHST2,catalyze the transfer of sulfate from 3-prime-phosphoadenosine5-prime-phosphosulfate (PAPS) to position 6 of a nonreducingN-acetylglucosamine (GlcNAc) residue (Uchimura et al., 1998 [PubMed9722682]).
- 1: Shimada, M., et al. Hum. Genet. 128(4):433-441(2010)
- 2: Ross, C.J., et al. Nat. Genet. 41(12):1345-1349(2009)
- 3: Desko, M.M., et al. Glycobiology 19(10):1068-1077(2009)
- 4: Saito, A., et al. J. Hum. Genet. 54(6):317-323(2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-356
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin