- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This CHST10 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 208-236 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human CHST10.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 42 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CHST10
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Carbohydrate sulfotransferase 10, 282-, HNK-1 sulfotransferase, HNK-1ST, HNK1ST, HuHNK-1ST, CHST10
- Protein Accession Number: O43529
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9486
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Cell surface carbohydrates modulate a variety of cellularfunctions and are typically synthesized in a stepwise manner.HNK1ST plays a role in the biosynthesis of HNK1 (see MIM 151290), aneuronally expressed carbohydrate that contains a sulfoglucuronylresidue.
- 1: Zhao, X., et al. Cancer Res. 69(12):5218-5225(2009)
- 2: Kang, H.G., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 277(38):34766-34772(2002)
- 3: Ong, E., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 274(36):25608-25612(1999)
- 4: Ong, E., et al. J. Biol. Chem. 273(9):5190-5195(1998)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-245
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.