- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QGAKERAHQQKKH
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, Flow, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:4000.Western Blot:Approx 50kDa band observed in Human Cerebellum and Kidney lysates. An additional band at 35kDa was observed in some lysates (calculated MW of 50.7 kDa according to NP_001266.1 isoform 1 and 34.3kDa according to NP_001288619.1 isoform 2). Recommended concentration: 1-2ug/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Pancreas and Small Intestine. Recommended concentration: 3.75ug/ml.Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of A549 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1305 - Human Kidney Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CHGA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: chromogranin A precursor, chromogranin A (parathyroid secretory protein 1) , CHGA, CGA , parathyroid secretory protein 1, Vasostatin, Pancreastatin, Parastatin, Pituitary secretory protein I, SP1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001266.1, NP_001288619.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4502805
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1113
- 1: Li L, Yuan YZ, Lu J, Xia L, Zhu Y, Zhang YP, Qiao MM. Treatment of pancreatic carcinoma by adenoviral mediated gene transfer of vasostatin in mice. Gut. 2006 Feb;55(2):259-65. Epub 2005 Nov 15.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-039
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.