- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-DYRLTWNSSRYEGVN
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Preliminary experiments gave an approx 40kDa band in human testis lysates after 0.2ug/ml antibody staining. Please note that currently we cannot find an explanation in the literature for the band we observe given the calculated size of 56.4kDa according to NP_000741.1. The 40kDa band was successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Uterus. Recommended concentration: 2.5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: The immunizing peptide represents part of the first extracellular domain (aa22-236).
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CHRNB4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CHRNB4 , cholinergic receptor, nicotinicN: beta 4 , Cholinergic receptor, neuronal nicotinic, beta polypeptide-4, cholinergic receptor, nicotinic, beta polypeptide 4, neuronal nicotinic receptor beta 4 subunit
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000741.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4502837
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1143
- 1: Liang Y, Salas R, Marubio L, Bercovich D, De Biasi M, Beaudet AL, Dani JA. Functional polymorphisms in the human beta4 subunit of nicotinic acetylcholine receptors. Neurogenetics. 2005 Feb;6(1):37-44. Epub 2004 Nov 25.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 46-825
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.