- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human CHRNA2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CHRNA2 antibody can be used for detection of CHRNA2 by ELISA at 1:12500. CHRNA2 antibody can be used for detection of CHRNA2 by western blot at 0.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1207 - Raji Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 60 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by Protein A/G affinity chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store CHRNA2 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CHRNA2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CHRNA2,
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000733
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 153792669
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1135
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- After binding acetylcholine, the ACHR responds by an extensive change in conformation that affects all subunits and leads to opening of an ion-conducting channel across the plasma membrane.
- 1: Elliott, K. J., et al., (1996) J. Mol. Neurosci. 7:217-228.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 31-127
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $415.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.