- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-213 of human CHMP2B (NP_054762.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: MCF7
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: BT-474
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: 22Rv1
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Lovo
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse lung
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 28kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CHMP2B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ALS17, CHMP2.5, DMT1, VPS2-2, VPS2B, charged multivesicular body protein 2b, VPS2 homolog B, chromatin modifying protein 2B, vacuolar protein-sorting-associated protein 2-2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 25978
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a component of the heteromeric ESCRT-III complex (Endosomal Sorting Complex Required for Transport III) that functions in the recycling or degradation of cell surface receptors. ESCRT-III functions in the concentration and invagination of ubiquitinated endosomal cargos into intralumenal vesicles. The protein encoded by this gene is found as a monomer in the cytosol or as an oligomer in ESCRT-III complexes on endosomal membranes. It is expressed in neurons of all major regions of the brain. Mutations in this gene result in one form of familial frontotemporal lobar degeneration.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 19-639
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.