- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 319.9 . 196.0
- Formula: C18H26ClN3 . 2H3PO4
- CAS: 50-63-5
- Solubility: Soluble in water (20mg/ml).
- InChi Key: PDUDJJGBPNGGGN-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Smiles: ClC1=CC=C(C(NC(CCCN(CC)CC)C)=CC=N2)C2=C1.[2 H3PO4]
- RTECS: VB2450000
- PURITY: greater than or equal to 98%
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short Term Storage: +4C. Long Term Storage: -20C. Handling Advice: Keep cool and dry. Use/Stability: Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20C.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: N4-(7-Chloro-4-quinolinyl)-N1,N1-diethyl-1,4-pentanediamine diphosphate; DL-Chloroquine; NSC 14050
- Chloroquine is a commonly used antimalarial drug, more toxic than its derivative hydroxychloroquine (Prod. No. AG-CR1-3720). Chloroquine has anti-inflammatory, immunomodulating, anti-infective, antiviral, antithrombotic and metabolic effects. It has anticancer properties, related to their strong antiproliferative, antimutagenic, epigenetic and autophagy inhibiting and apoptosis inducing activities. Chloroquine is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, antiphospholipid antibody syndrome and SjÃ¶gren's syndrome. Chloroquine interfers with lysosomal activity and autophagy, interacts with membrane stability and alters signaling pathways and transcriptional activity, which can result in inhibition of cytokine production and modulation of certain co-stimulatory molecules. Chloroquine shows antiviral activity against several viruses by inhibiting viral replication and inhibits SARS-CoV-2 viral infection (COVID-19) in vitro.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-018
- Size: 25 g
- List Price: $195.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805