- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 690-950 of human CHL1 (NP_001240316.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:200 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: U-251MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: NCI-H460
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Jurkat
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse brain
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Rat spinal cord
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Rat brain
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 135kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CHL1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CALL, L1CAM2, neural cell adhesion molecule L1-like protein, L1 cell adhesion molecule 2, cell adhesion molecule with homology to L1CAM (close homolog of L1), cell adhesion molecule with homology to L1CAM (close homologue of L1), close homolog of L1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10752
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the L1 gene family of neural cell adhesion molecules. It is a neural recognition molecule that may be involved in signal transduction pathways. The deletion of one copy of this gene may be responsible for mental defects in patients with 3p- syndrome. This protein may also play a role in the growth of certain cancers. Alternate splicing results in both coding and non-coding variants.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 23-893
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.