- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 17 amino amino terminus of human Chk2.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: Chk2 peptide is used for blocking the activity of Chk2 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Chk2 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CHEK2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CDS1, CHK2, LFS2, RAD53, hCds1, HuCds1, PP1425, CDS1, CHK2 checkpoint homolog, Hucds1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_009125
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6005850
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 11200
- 1: Matsuoka S, Huang M, Elledge SJ. Linkage of ATM to cell cycle regulation by the Chk2 protein kinase. Science. 1998;282:1893-7.
- 2: Geijtenbeek TB, Torensma R, van Vliet SJ, et al. Identification of DC-SIGN, a novel dendritic cell-specific ICAM-3 receptor that supports primary immune responses. Cell. 2000;100(5):575-85.
- 3: Soilleux EJ, Barten R, Trowsdale J. DC-SIGN; a related gene, DC-SIGNR; and CD23 form a cluster on 19p13. J Immunol. 2000;165(6):2937-42.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 2391P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.