- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Ni-NTA purified recombinant protein CHK1 expressed in E. Coli strain M15.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot:Dilution 1:2,00 - 1:1,000
ELISA:Propose dilution 1:10,000.
Determining optimal working dilutions by titration test.
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein G affinity chromatography.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- BUFFER: Purified antibody in PBS containing 0.03% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: CHK1 monoclonal antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CHEK1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CHK1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001107593.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 166295194
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1111
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Active recombinant full length human CHK1 containing an Nterminal GST tag. This protein has an apparent molecular weight of ~82 kDa. CHK1 appears to function downstream of several of the known fission yeast checkpoint gene products, including that encoded by rad3+, a gene with sequence similarity to the ATM gene mutated in patients with ataxia telangiectasia.
- 1: EMBO J. 1998. 16: 545-554.
- 2: Science 1998. 282: 1893-1897.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 32-135
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $320.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.