- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This Chemokine Receptor D6 (CCBP2) antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 298-328 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human Chemokine Receptor D6 (CCBP2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 43 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: ACKR2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Atypical chemokine receptor 2, C-C chemokine receptor D6, Chemokine receptor CCR-10, Chemokine receptor CCR-9, Chemokine-binding protein 2, Chemokine-binding protein D6, ACKR2, CCBP2, CCR10, CMKBR9, D6
- Protein Accession Number: O00590
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1238
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CCBP2 is a beta chemokine receptor, which is predicted to be a seven transmembrane protein similar to G protein-coupled receptors. Chemokines and their receptor-mediated signal transduction are critical for the recruitment of effector immune cells to the inflammation site. This gene is expressed in a range of tissues and hemopoietic cells. The expression of this receptor in lymphatic endothelial cells and overexpression in vascular tumors suggested its function in chemokine-driven recirculation of leukocytes and possible chemokine effects on the development and growth of vascular tumors. This receptor appears to bind the majority of beta-chemokine family members; however, its specific function remains unknown. This gene is mapped to chromosome 3p21.3, a region that includes a cluster of chemokine receptor genes.
- 1: Kunkel, E.J., et al., J. Clin. Invest. 111(7):1001-1010 (2003).
- 2: Fra, A.M., et al., J. Immunol. 170(5):2279-2282 (2003).
- 3: Soler, D., et al., Blood 101(5):1677-1682 (2003).
- 4: Nibbs, R.J., et al., Am. J. Pathol. 158(3):867-877 (2001).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-885
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin