- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: ChAT peptide corresponds to 14 amino acids near the C-terminus region of ChAT.
- SPECIES: Mouse, Rat
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: ChAT Peptide is used for blocking the activity of ChAT antibody (catalog number 45-037). The ChAT antibody ships at 0.5 mg/mL and the ChAT Peptide ships as a 100 ug pellet. When peptide is reconstituted in 200 uL water, the concentration will be 0.5 mg/mL, identical to that of the antibody. The best starting ratio would be 1:1 (which means molar excess of peptide relative to antibody when identical volumes are mixed). Mix equal volume of peptide and antibody at the required dilution and leave at ambient temperature for 20 minutes. Then incubate and develop in parallel two blots: one with the antibody and one with the antibody which has been pre-absorbed with the provided peptide.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: ChAT peptide is supplied as 100 μg of dried peptide. When the peptide is reconstituted in 200 μL water, the concentration will be 0.5 mg/mL.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. When reconstituted minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Chat
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: B230380D24Rik, Choline O-acetyltransferase, CHOACTase
- Protein Accession Number: NP_034021.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 45476575
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12647
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-037P
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $260.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.