- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 19 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of human CHADL.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: CHADL peptide is used for blocking the activity of CHADL antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store CHADL peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CHADL
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Chondoadherin-like protein, SLRR4B
- Protein Accession Number: NP_612490
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 194440719
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 150356
- 1: Tillgren V, Ho JC, Onnerfjord P, et al. The novel small leucine-rich protein chondroadherin-like (CHADL) is expressed in cartilage and modulates chondrocyte differentitation. J. Biol. Chem. 2015; 290:918-25.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 8423P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.