- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This CGREF1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 266-292 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human CGREF1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 32 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CGREF1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cell growth regulator with EF hand domain protein 1, Cell growth regulatory gene 11 protein, Hydrophobestin, CGREF1, CGR11
- Protein Accession Number: Q99674
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 215273950
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10669
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CGREF1 mediates cell-cell adhesion in a calcium-dependent manner (By similarity). Able to inhibit growth in several cell lines.
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care (2010) In press :
- 2: Talmud, P.J., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 85(5):628-642(2009)
- 3: Oh, J.H., et al. Mamm. Genome 16(12):942-954(2005)
- 4: Madden, S.L., et al. Cancer Res. 56(23):5384-5390(1996)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-552
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.