- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Tyr 22 - Thr 383
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 41.0 kDa
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Measured by the ability of the immobilized protein to support the adhesion of FaDu human squamous cell carcinoma cells. When 50000 cells per well are added to rhCHI3-L1 coated plate, cell adhesion is enhanced in a dose dependent manner. The ED50 for this effect is typically 0. 8 – 3. 5 μg/mL.
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CHI3L1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CHI3L1, YKL-40, CGP-39, GP-39, hCGP-39, ASRT7
- Protein Accession Number: AAH38354
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1116
- Chitinase-3-like protein 1 (CHI3L1) is also known as Cartilage glycoprotein 39 (CGP-39), YKL-40, which belongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 18 family. CHI3L1 is present in activated macrophages, articular chondrocytes, synovial cells as well as in liver. CHI3L1 may play a role in defense against pathogens, or in tissue remodeling and also may play an important role in the capacity of cells to respond to and cope with changes in their environment.
- 1: Renkema G.H., et al., 1998, Eur. J. Biochem. 251:504-509.
- 2: Houston D.R., et al., 2003, J. Biol. Chem. 278:30206-30212.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-186
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.