- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Human partial recombinant protein was used as the immunogen for this CFTR antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: IF: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Western blot: 0.5-1 ug/ml
IHC (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 min at RT
The concentration stated for each application is a general starting point. Variations in protocols, secondaries and substrates may require the CFTR antibody to be titered up or down for optimal performance.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CFTR
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CFTR Antibody: CF, MRP7, ABC35, ABCC7, CFTR/MRP, TNR-CFTR, dJ760C5.1, Cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator, ATP-binding cassette sub-family C member 7, CFTR
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1080
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) is involved in the transport of chloride ions. May regulate bicarbonate secretion and salvage in epithelial cells by regulating the SLC4A7 transporter. Can inhibit the chloride channel activity of ANO1. Plays a role in the chloride and bicarbonate homeostasis during sperm epididymal maturation and capacitation. [UniProt]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-630
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin