- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Human recombinant protein was used as the immunogen for this CFTR antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Immunofluorescence: 1-2 ug/ml
Western blot: 0.5-1 ug/ml
IHC (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 min at RT
The concentration stated for each application is a general starting point. Variations in protocols, secondaries and substrates may require the CFTR antibody to be titered up or down for optimal performance.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CFTR
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CFTR Antibody: CF, MRP7, ABC35, ABCC7, CFTR/MRP, TNR-CFTR, dJ760C5.1, Cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator, ATP-binding cassette sub-family C member 7, CFTR
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1080
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) is composed of two membrane-spanning domains (MSD), two nucleotide-binding domains (NBD), and an R domain. It is structurally similar to multidrug resistance (MDR1) protein and both are members of the superfamily of ATP-binding cassette (ABC) transporters, also known as traffic ATPases, which are implicated in the movement of various substrates. The protein is a small conductance adenosine 3',5'-cyclic monophosphate (cAMP)-activated chloride ion channel found in the apical membranes of epithelia within the pancreas, airway, intestine, bile duct, sweat gland, and male genital ducts. CFTR is a valuable marker of human pancreatic duct cell development and differentiation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-773
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.