- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: CFI monoclonal antibody was raised against purified CFI (Human).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CFI antibody can be used in ELISA, and immunohistochemistry starting at 40 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store CFI antibody at 4 °C for short term applications. For long term storage, aliquot and -20 °C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CFI
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CFI, AHUS3, C3BINA, C3b-inactivator, C3B/C4B inactivator, Complement component I, Complement component factor i, Factor I, FI, KAF, I factor, I factor (complement), C3b-INA, Complement factor I, Light chain of factor I
- Protein Accession Number: P05156
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 317373341
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3426
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CFI Antibody [OX-21]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-771
- Size: 125 ug
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.