- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- PURIFICATION: >95%
- PURITY: >95%
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Fab-IgG1
- BUFFER: PBS buffer pH 7.5
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks).Store at -20 °C 12 months. Store at -80°C long term.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: TNF
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: DIF; TNFA; TNFSF2; TNLG1F; TNF-alpha
- Protein Accession Number: P01375
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 7124
- USER NOTE: For research use only .
- Tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNFα) is a cytokine produced primarily by monocytes and macrophages. It is found in synovial cells and macrophages in the tissues.The primary role of TNFα is in the regulation of immune cells. TNFα is able to induce apoptotic cell death, to induce inflammation, and to inhibit tumorigenesis and viral replication. Dysregulation of TNFα production has been implicated in a variety of human diseases, including major depression, Alzheimer's disease and cancer. Recombinant TNFα is used as an immunostimulant under the INN tasonermin. TNFα can be produced ectopically in the setting of malignancy and parallels parathyroid hormone both in causing secondary hypercalcemia and in the cancers with which excessive production is associated.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 21-855
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.