- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This CEP57 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 89-117 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human CEP57.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 57 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CEP57
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Centrosomal protein of 57 kDa, Cep57, FGF2-interacting protein, Testis-specific protein 57, Translokin, CEP57, KIAA0092, TSP57
- Protein Accession Number: Q86XR8
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 56748768
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9702
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Translokin binds basic fibroblast growth factor (FGF2; MIM134920) and mediates its nuclear translocation and mitogenicactivity (Bossard et al., 2003 [PubMed 12717444]).[supplied byOMIM].
- 1: Bailey, S.D., et al. Diabetes Care (2010) In press :
- 2: Talmud, P.J., et al. Am. J. Hum. Genet. 85(5):628-642(2009)
- 3: Petretti, C., et al. EMBO Rep. 7(4):418-424(2006)
- 4: Kim, Y.S., et al. Biol. Reprod. 70(1):106-113(2004)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-921
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.