- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: GLESKGSENCKVQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Not yet tested - our routinely used western blotting protocol does not allow detection of proteins as large as the predicted size of approx. 358kDa according to NP_057427. Therefore we cannot recommend an optimal concentration.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Kidney. Recommended concentration: 3.75ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: The immunizing peptide shows one mismatch with the corresponding sequence of the NCBI-curated isoform NP_057427.3.
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CENPF
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CENPF, centromere protein F (350/400kD, mitosin), CENF, PRO1779, mitosin, AH antigen, CENP-F kinetochore protein, centromere protein F (400kD), cell-cycle-dependent 350K nuclear protein, centromere protein F, 350/400ka (mitosin), RP11-262H5.1, hcp-1, centromere protein F, mitosin
- Protein Accession Number: AAA82889.1,AAA82935.1,AAA86889.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 55770834
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1063
- 1: Liao H, Winkfein RJ, Mack G, Rattner JB, Yen TJ. CENP-F is a protein of the nuclear matrix that assembles onto kinetochores at late G2 and is rapidly degraded after mitosis. J Cell Biol. 1995 Aug;130(3):507-18.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-393
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.