- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 16 amino acids near the center of human CENPO.
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: CENPO peptide is used for blocking the activity of CENPO antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store CENPO peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CENPO
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CENP-O, MCM21R, ICEN-36, ICEN36, Centromere protein O, Interphase centromere complex protein 36, CENP-O
- Protein Accession Number: NP_077298
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13236565
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 79172
- 1: Hori T, Okada M, Maenaka K, et al. CENP-O class proteins form a stable complex and are required for proper kinetochore function. Mol. Biol. Cell 2008; 19:843-54.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 5433P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.