- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Zebrafish, Bovine
- IMMUNOGEN: This Cellular Apoptosis Susceptibility antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 55-84 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human Cellular Apoptosis Susceptibility.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:100
For IF starting dilution is: 1:100
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 110 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CSE1L
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Exportin-2, Exp2, Cellular apoptosis susceptibility protein, Chromosome segregation 1-like protein, Importin-alpha re-exporter, CSE1L, CAS, XPO2
- Protein Accession Number: P55060
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 62297557
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1434
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Proteins that carry a nuclear localization signal (NLS) are transported into the nucleus by the importin-alpha/beta heterodimer. Importin-alpha binds the NLS, while importin-beta mediates translocation through the nuclear pore complex. After translocation, RanGTP binds importin-beta and displaces importin-alpha. Importin-alpha must then be returned to the cytoplasm, leaving the NLS protein behind. CSE1L binds strongly to NLS-free importin-alpha, and this binding is released in the cytoplasm by the combined action of RANBP1 and RANGAP1. In addition, CSE1L may play a role both in apoptosis and in cell proliferation.
- 1: Goldberg, G.S., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 278(47):46533-46540 (2003).
- 2: Behrens, P., et al., Apoptosis 8(1):39-44 (2003).
- 3: Jiang, M.C., et al., Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 294(4):900-905 (2002).
- 4: Wellmann, A., et al., Int. J. Mol. Med. 7(5):489-494 (2001).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 60-497
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.