- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine: (100%), Sheep: (100%)
- IMMUNOGEN: Rabbit polyclonal CEBPD antibody was raised against an 18 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of human CEBPD.
The immunogen is located within amino acids 170 - 220 of CEBPD.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CEBPD antibody can be used for detection of CEBPD by Western blot at 0.5 - 1 μg/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in rat samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- SPECIFICITY: Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1466 - Rat Spleen Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 10-901 - Human Spleen Tissue Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 30 kDa
- PURIFICATION: CEBPD Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: CEBPD Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: CEBPD antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CEBPD
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CEBPD Antibody: CELF, CRP3, C/EBP-delta, NF-IL6-betaNuclear factor NF-IL6-beta, NF-IL6-beta
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005186
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 28872798
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1052
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CEBPD Antibody: CCAAT enhancer binding proteins (CEBPs) are a family of transcription factors that all contain a highly conserved, basic-leucine zipper domain at the C-terminus that is involved in dimerization and DNA binding. At least six members of the family have been isolated and characterized to date (CEBP alpha to CEBP zeta). CEBPD is a leucine zipper (LZ) DNA-binding protein that regulates gene expression in a variety of tissues including liver, adipose, lung and intestine. CEBPD is an important transcriptional activator in the regulation of genes involved in immune and inflammatory responses and has been reported to possess many tumor suppressor-like properties.
- 1: Williams SC, Cantwell CA, Johnson PF, et al. A family of C/EBP-related proteins capable of forming covalently linked leucine zipper dimers in vitro. Genes Dev.1991; 5:1553-67.
- 2: Umek RM, Friedman AD, and McKnight SL. CCAAT-enhancer binding protein: a component of a differentiation switch. Science 1991; 251:288-92.
- 3: Ramji DP and Foka P. CCAAT/enhancer-binding proteins: structure, function and regulation. Biochem. J. 2002; 365:561-75.
- 4: Johnson PF, Landschulz WH, Graves BJ, et al. Identification of a rat liver nuclear protein that binds to the enhancer core element of three animal viruses. Genes Dev. 1987; 1:133-46.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 7077
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $89.00 – $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.