- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln 35 - Gly 428
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 44.2 kDa
- PURITY: >92% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: PBS, pH7.4
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CEACAM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CEACAM1, CD66a, BGP, BGP1, BGPI
- Protein Accession Number: AAH14473
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 634
- Carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 1 (CEACAM1) is also known as Biliary glycoprotein 1 (BGP1), CD66a, which belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily or CEA family. CEACAM1 /CD66a contains three Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains and one Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain. CEACAM1 /CD66a was described as an adhesion molecule mediating cell adhesion via both homophilic and heterophilic manners, and was detected on leukocytes, epithelia, and endothelia. Studies have revealed that CEACAM1 / BGP-1 performs actions in multiple cellular processes including tissue differentiation, angiogenesis, apoptosis, metastasis, as well as the modulation of innate and adaptive immune responses.
- 1: Kuroki M., et al., 1991, Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 176:578-585.
- 2: Watt S.M., et al., 1994, Blood 84:200-210.
- 3: Chen R., et al., 2009, J. Proteome Res. 8:651-661.
- 4: Hoek KS., et al., 2008, Pigment Cell Melanoma Res. 21 (6): 665–76.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-178
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin