- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 245-544 of human CDYL (NP_004815.3).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: U-251MG
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 75kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CDYL
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CDYL, chromodomain protein, Y-like, CDYL1, DKFZP586C1622, MGC131936, CDY-like, autosomal, bA620A17.2 (chromodomain protein, Y chromosome-like), Y chromosome-like, isoform b, testis-specific chromodomain Y-like protein
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 9425
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Chromodomain Y is a primate-specific Y-chromosomal gene family expressed exclusively in the testis and implicated in infertility. Although the Y-linked genes are testis-specific, this autosomal gene is ubiquitously expressed. The Y-linked genes arose by retrotransposition of an mRNA from this gene, followed by amplification of the retroposed gene. Proteins encoded by this gene superfamily possess a chromodomain, a motif implicated in chromatin binding and gene suppression, and a catalytic domain believed to be involved in histone acetylation. Multiple proteins are encoded by transcript variants of this gene.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 22-089
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin