- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: CDKN2A antibody was raised against human p16 protein (missing the first 7 amino acids).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IF, IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CDKN2A antibody can be used in ELISA, and immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL.
- PURIFICATION: Delipidation and Defibrination
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: 0.01% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 85 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store CDKN2A antibody at 4 °C or -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles. Store undiluted.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CDKN2A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CDKN2A, ARF, Cdk4 inhibitor, CDK4 inhibitor p16-INK4, INK4, INK4A, Multiple tumor suppressor 1, MTS-1, MTS1, p16-INK4, p16-INK4A, p16INK4, p19, p14, p16, p16 INK4A, p16INK4A, p14ARF, TP16, CDK4I, CDKN2, CMM2, MLM, p19ARF
- Protein Accession Number: P42771
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 3041660
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1029
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CDKN2A Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 49-544
- Size: 0.05 mL
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin