- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-HARIDAAEGPSDIPD
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx. 16-18kDa band observed in lysates of the cell lines A431 and HeLa (calculated MW of 16.5kDa according to NP_000068.1). Recommended concentration: 0.1-1ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Liver. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise isoform p16INK4a (NP_000068.1) and isoform p16gamma (NP_001182061.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CDKN2A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CDKN2A, p16INK4a, cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 2A (melanoma, p16, inhibits CDK4) , HGNC:1787, ARF, CDK4I, CDKN2, CMM2, INK4, INK4a, MLM, MTS1, TP16, p14, p14ARF, p16, p16INK4, p19 , CDK4 inhibitor p16-INK4, cell cycle negative regulator beta, cyclin-
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000068.1,NP_001182061.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4502749
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1029
- 1: Mawrin C, Kirches E, Schneider-Stock R, Boltze C, Vorwerk CK, von Mawrin A, Kirches E, Schneider-Stock R, Boltze C, Vorwerk CK, von Mawrin A, Kirches E, Schneider-Stock R, Boltze C, Vorwerk CK, von Mawrin A, Kirches E, Schneider-Stock R, Boltze C, Vorwerk Alterations of cell cycle regulators in gliomatosis cerebri. J Neurooncol. 2005 Apr;72(2):115-22.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-033
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin