- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-RRGPHRNPGPGDDD
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 18kDa band observed in Mouse and Rat Liver lysates (calculated MW of 19.2kDa according to Mouse NP_034007.1 and 17.4kDa according to Rat NP_113738.1). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize isoform p19ARF (NP_034007.1) only.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1405 - Mouse Kidney Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Mouse Liver
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 18 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cdkn2a
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cdkn2a, cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 2A, RP23-166I8.5, ARF-INK4a, Arf, INK4a-ARF, Ink4a/Arf, MTS1, Pctr1, p16, p16(INK4a), p16INK4a, p19ARF, CDK4I, OTTMUSP00000008143, cyclin-dependent kinase 4 inhibitor A, cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 2A (p16, inhibits CDK4), cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 2A, isoforms 1/2, cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor protein, mitochondrial smARF, p16-INK4, p16-INK4a
- Protein Accession Number: NP_034007.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6753390
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12578(mouse);
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-917
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.