- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 153-372 of human CDK9 (NP_001252.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:1000 - 1:3000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
IP: 1:50 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: A549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: U-251MG
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Raji
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: BT-474
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Mouse spleen
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 40kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CDK9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CDK9, RP11-228B15.5, C-2k, CDC2L4, PITALRE, TAK, CTK1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1025
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the cyclin-dependent protein kinase (CDK) family. CDK family members are highly similar to the gene products of S. cerevisiae cdc28, and S. pombe cdc2, and known as important cell cycle regulators. This kinase was found to be a component of the multiprotein complex TAK/P-TEFb, which is an elongation factor for RNA polymerase II-directed transcription and functions by phosphorylating the C-terminal domain of the largest subunit of RNA polymerase II. This protein forms a complex with and is regulated by its regulatory subunit cyclin T or cyclin K. HIV-1 Tat protein was found to interact with this protein and cyclin T, which suggested a possible involvement of this protein in AIDS.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 16-157
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.