- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: CDK6 (phospho-Tyr13) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of tyrosine 13 (Q-Q-Y (p) -E-C) derived from Human CDK6.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100, Immunofluorescence: 1:100~1:200
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of CDK6 only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 13.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 36 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CDK6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: PLSTIRE, ERBB, ERBB1, HER1, Serine/threonine-protein kinase PLSTIRE
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001138778.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 223718134
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1021
- Probably involved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with D-type G1 cyclins.
- 1: Lukas, J. et al. (1996) Mol. Cell. Biol. 16, 6917-1625. Hirai, H. et al. (1995) Mol. Cell. Biol. 15, 2672-2681. Flores-Rozas, H. et al. (1994) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 91, 8655-8659.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-248
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.