- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: CDK2 (Phospho-Thr160) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of threonine 160 (T-Y-T (p) -H-E) derived from Human CDK2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of CDK2 only when phosphorylated at threonine 160.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 34 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CDK2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CDKN2, p33(CDK2), JNKK1, MEK4, MKK4, PRKMK4, SEK1, SERK1, SKK1, kinase Cdk2, p33 protein kinase
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001789.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 16936528
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1017
- Involved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with cyclins A, B1, B3, D, or E. Activity of CDK2 is maximal during S phase and G2.
- 1: Ukomadu C, et al. (2003) J Biol Chem; 278 (7): 4840-6. Morris MC, et al. (2002) J Biol Chem; 277 (26): 23847-53. Brown NR, et al. (1999) J Biol Chem; 274 (13): 8746-56. Liu Y, et al. (2004) J Biol Chem; 279 (6): 4507-14.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-165
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.