- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: CDH17 (NP_004054, 24 a.a. ~ 132 a.a) partial recombinant protein with GST tag. MW of the GST tag alone is 26 KDa.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CDH17 antibody can be used in immunohistochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL, and flow cytometry starting at 0.5 ug/1E6 cells.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.2
- CONCENTRATION: 0.28 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store CDH17 antibody at -20 °C or -80 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CDH17
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CDH17, Cadherin 16, Cadherin-16, HPT1, Human peptide transporter 1, LI cadherin, HPT-1, HPT-1 cadherin, BILL-cadherin, Cadherin, Cadherin-17, LI-cadherin, Liver-intestine cadherin
- Protein Accession Number: Q12864
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 308153624
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1015
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CDH17 Antibody [3H2]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 51-900
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin