- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 19-230 of human CDH16 (NP_004053.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:100
IF: 1:50 - 1:100
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: A-549
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: 293T
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Mouse kidney
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 110kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CDH16
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CDH16,
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1014
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene is a member of the cadherin superfamily, genes encoding calcium-dependent, membrane-associated glycoproteins. Mapped to a previously identified cluster of cadherin genes on chromosome 16q22.1, the gene localizes with superfamily members CDH1, CDH3, CDH5, CDH8 and CDH11. The protein consists of an extracellular domain containing 6 cadherin domains, a transmembrane region and a truncated cytoplasmic domain but lacks the prosequence and tripeptide HAV adhesion recognition sequence typical of most classical cadherins. Expression is exclusively in kidney, where the protein functions as the principal mediator of homotypic cellular recognition, playing a role in the morphogenic direction of tissue development. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms have been identified.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 23-251
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.