- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This CDC5L antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 187-213 amino acids from the Central region of human CDC5L.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 92 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CDC5L
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cell division cycle 5-like protein, Cdc5-like protein, Pombe cdc5-related protein, CDC5L, KIAA0432, PCDC5RP
- Protein Accession Number: Q99459
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 73619933
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 988
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein is a significant similarity with Schizosaccharomyces pombe cdc5 gene product, which is a cell cycle regulator important for G2/M transition. This protein has been demonstrated to act as a positive regulator of cell cycle G2/M progression. It was also found to be an essential component of a non-snRNA spliceosome, which contains at least five additional protein factors and is required for the second catalytic step of pre-mRNA splicing.
- 1: Grillari,J., et.al., J. Biol. Chem. 284 (42), 29193-29204 (2009) Zhang,N., et.al., EMBO Rep. 10 (9), 1029-1035 (2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-716
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.