- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- SPECIES: Mouse
- ORIGINAL SPECIES NAME: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: HBJ127 was obtained from hybridomas generated by the fusion of mouse myeloma cells and spleen cells from mice which had been immunized with T24 hyman bladder cancer cells.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Activation, Blocking, ELISA, IF
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1 kappa
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% Proclin 300.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4C for up to 3 months. For longer storage, aliquot and store at -20C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SLC3A2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: 4F2hc, HBJ 127, HBJ-127, CD98, GP125, 4F2 cell-surface antigen heavy chain, 4F2 heavy chain antigen, Lymphocyte activation antigen 4F2 large subunit, Solute carrier family 3 member 2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6520
- USER NOTE: For research use only.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 24-520
- Size: 0.2 mg
- List Price: $490.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin