- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: PE-Cy7
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The 30-H12 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to MouseCD90.2, an alloantigen known as Thy-1.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Thy1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: T25, CD90, Thy-1, Thy1.1, Thy1.2, Thy-1.2, Thy1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 21838
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 30-H12 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to MouseCD90.2, an alloantigen known as Thy-1.2, expressed on thymocytes, mature T cells, epithelial cells, neurons, hematopoietic stem cells, and fibroblasts. CD90 is a membrane glycoprotein that regulates the adhesion and signal transduction in T lymphocytes, and the adhesion of thymocytes to thymic stroma. The interaction between 30-H12 and the antibody to the CD3/TCR complex upregulates thymocytes signal transduction and apoptosis and downregulates mature T cell proliferation. The 30-H12 antibody seems to be unable to cross-link with CD90.1.
- 1: Ledbetter, J. A., Herzenberg, L. A. (1979). Xenogeneic Monoclonal Antibodies to Mouse Lymphoid Differentiation Antigens*.Immunological reviews,47(1), 63-90.
- 2: Radrizzani, M., Carminatti, H., Pivetta, O. H., Vargas, V. P. (1995). Developmental regulation of Thy 1.2 rate of synthesis in the mouse cerebellum.Journal of neuroscience research,42(2), 220-227.
- 3: Seaman, W. E., Wofsy, D., Greenspan, J. S., Ledbetter, J. A. (1983). Treatment of autoimmune MRL/Ipr mice with monoclonal antibody to Thy-1.2: a single injection has sustained effects on lymphoproliferation and renal disease.The Journal of Immunology,130(4), 1713-1718.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-075
- Size: 0.025 mg
- List Price: $220.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.