- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Mouse thymus or spleen
- CONJUGATE: APC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD90.2 Antibody [30-H12] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD90.2
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Thy1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Thy-1.2
- Protein Accession Number: P01831
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 21838
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD90 (Thy-1) is a GPI-anchored molecule and one of the smallest members of the immunoglobulin superfamily consisting of a single V-set domain. The Thy-1.2 alloantigen is expressed on all thymocytes, peripheral T lymphocytes, and some intraepithelial T cells of most mouse strains. It is also expressed in the brain and at varying levels on other non-lymphoid tissues. The 30-H12 monoclonal antibody does not cross react with mouse and rat strains bearing the Thy-1.1 alloantigen (e.g., AKR/J, PL).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-871
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $380.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.