- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Cat, Dog, Hamster, Human, Monkey, Rabbit, Raccoon
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD9 Antibody [MM2/57] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry / immunocytochemistry, immunoprecipitation, and western blotting assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD9
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at -20°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: MRP-1, MIC3, DRAP-27, p24
- Protein Accession Number: P21926
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 928
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD9 is a 24 kDa member of the transmembrane 4 superfamily (TM4-SF) of cell surface receptors. It is expressed strongly on platelets, lymphoid progenitor cells, activated lymphocytes and endothelia, and, weakly, on eosinophils, granulocytes, monocytes, and macrophages. CD9 functions as an adhesion molecule where it mediates platelet aggregation and activation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-339
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.