- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The H35-17.2 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts the mouse cd8 beta, a 32 kDa chain also known as Ly-3 and Lyt-3.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd8b1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cd8b, Ly-3, Ly-C, Lyt-3, Cd8b1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12526
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The H35-17.2 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts the mouse cd8 beta, a 32 kDa chain also known as Ly-3 and Lyt-3. CD8 is a T cell surface antigen co-receptor that interacts with MHC class I molecules on antigen presenting cells. It is expressed as a heterodimer with the alpha cd8 chain. The H35-17.2 antibody blocks T cell-mediated cytolysis of allogeneic lymphoma cells.
- 1: Driessens, M. H., Van Hulten, P., Zuurbier, A., La Riviere, G., Roos, E. (1996). Inhibition and stimulation of LFA-1 and Mac-1 functions by antibodies against murine CD18. Evidence that the LFA-1 binding sites for ICAM-1,-2, and-3 are distinct.Journal of leukocyte biology,60(6), 758-765.
- 2: Zahalka, M. A., Naor, D. (1994). -beta-2-lntegrin dependent aggregate formation between LB T cell lymphoma and spleen cells: assessment of correlation with spleen invasiveness.International immunology,6(6), 917-924.
- 3: Isobe, M., Yagita, H., Okumura, K., Ihara, A. (1992). Specific acceptance of cardiac allograft after treatment with antibodies to ICAM-1 and LFA-1.Science,255(5048), 1125-1127.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-720
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $225.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.