- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: Fresh dd miniature swine thymocytes
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, Separation
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD8a Antibody [76-2-11] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD8alpha
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD8A
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 396627
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Porcine CD8, a type I transmembrane glycoprotein, is expressed as either a CD8alphaalpha homodimer or a CD8alphabeta heterodimer. It is found on most thymocytes and on the suppressor/cytotoxic subpopulation of peripheral T cells. CD8 functions primarily as a co-receptor with MHC Class I-restricted T cell receptors in antigen recognition. The monoclonal antibody 76-2-11 reacts with the CD8 alpha-chain.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-151
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin